Friday, July 10, 2009

July: The Month Of Hell..

My whole life has never been a trip down candy road to say the least. I have never let that get to me, because I just find that is a part of life. Sometimes you are never handed the easy hand, and for alot of people that is just life!

This month for me has been rough, i have been really struggling with finances and stress hardcore. Needless to say, I am at the end of my ropes. I have little food in the house, asking help from everyone, my job still will not give me full time, and has still kept my cut from what it was 5 months ago.


I guess I can only hope that, I will be back to the pay i was at, or a new job.

I wish, just wish things would get better!

P.S. my cable got shut off this morning, aint that a *&^$!

No comments:

Post a Comment